About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
I suck at bios. Am horrible at telling interesting things about myself without embarassing myself at the same time. So I stick to the basics: My mind is forever active; always thinking and asking questions. I enjoy reading. Love writing. But if it were up to me, I'd love for a lifetime because love, is an animal that as untamed as it is, it's perfect.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

the fuck you blog piece

You know when you've reached your point of no return? 
When you've spread yourself so thin that even butter on hot toast is thicker than what you have left? 
When you're all cried out and over it all?
When the next breathe is an apprehensive next breathe because you don't know what bullshit may come along between then, now and later?

Well, I guess this blog is dedicated to you.

To you and all of the bullshit that came along with my breathes of fresh air that were polluted and tainted by lies, deception and betrayal. 
To you and the support that wasn't garnered when well, it should have been readily available. 
To you and your absenteeism. 
To you and your selfishness and insecurities. 
To you and your inability to understand my hurt, my pain, or my frustration.
To you and thinking that on my next breathe, all would be fine. That we'd kiss and make up.

What a tangle web we weave when we try to deceive. 
Don't you agree?

JANET JACKSON
Son of a Gun

No comments:

Post a Comment