About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
I suck at bios. Am horrible at telling interesting things about myself without embarassing myself at the same time. So I stick to the basics: My mind is forever active; always thinking and asking questions. I enjoy reading. Love writing. But if it were up to me, I'd love for a lifetime because love, is an animal that as untamed as it is, it's perfect.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

{#GOODmusic} :: Teddy Pendergrass, My Latest, My Greatest Inspiration

My Latest, My Greatest Inspiration
Teddy Pendergrass

I was told tonight that I wanted a love jones sort of love. And I do. I deserve it. I desire it. I await it with open arms. I use to believe that no love was worth it without a fight. But should my love for you be pure and true, unyielding, faithful, and forever, there should be no fight, so long as your love is equal and just as endearing as mine. And this song, I believe wholeheartedly, exudes every bit of I secretly search for.

No comments:

Post a Comment