About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
I suck at bios. Am horrible at telling interesting things about myself without embarassing myself at the same time. So I stick to the basics: My mind is forever active; always thinking and asking questions. I enjoy reading. Love writing. But if it were up to me, I'd love for a lifetime because love, is an animal that as untamed as it is, it's perfect.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

{#GOODmusic} :: "Someone Like You"

Adele Someone Like You


Her music is a godsend for me. As if some part or pieces of herself, live reside in little ol' me. Her words, resonate so loudly, that I've been playing '21' since it's 2011 release. It's a surprise there are no scratches on it to date.

An artist quite slept on. But then, I like that - because I feel like there's less of her and less of her music I ought or need or have to share.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment